Splung.com Physics Forum Forum Index Splung.com Physics Forum
Discuss physics or ask questions. Part of the Splung.com physics web site.

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help! fast......pleas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Splung.com Physics Forum Forum Index -> Physics Help. Ask a Physics Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiko07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: I need help! fast......pleas Reply with quote

My tasks are so difficul..I will bw grtateful if somebody solve only one of this tasks(if I need them all).. please help...!

204. What force acts on the body weight of 750kg when moving acceleration 0.3 m / s (squared)?

205. What tezno force acts on the body weight of 10kg at the point where the gravitational acceleration g = 9.81 m / s (squared)? Does the body weight (tezno force) if you transfer music from the equator to the pole? Does the mass of the body if the body convey the equator to the pole?

206. On the motionless body of mass 6kg, which is located on a horizontal surface starts to work pulling force F = 30N in the horizontal direction. Friction between the body and ignore the media.
a) How much acceleration gets the body?
b) How the body reaches the speed of 3 seconds after the beginning of the force?
c) What pu cross body for 3 seconds from the beginning of the force?

224. How high power car engine works to the car for the masses 1t 10 seconds speed of 36 km / h to 72 km / h?

225. What is the mean friction forces stopped a truck with engine weight 5t, speed 36 km / h if the stop was 5 seconds? What is the minimum friction factor if the substrate on which the horizontal truck stops?

226. Body gibajući the horizontal surface at a speed of 20m / s, uniformly reduce their speed at 10m / s on the path of 75m. What is the factor of sliding friction? For the acceleration of gravity take the value g ~ 10m / s (squared).

227. The body of the initial speed 72 km / h SSE gibajući the horizontal surface evenly usoprava due to friction. If the factor of friction sliding 0.5 How much time passed until the body stops? For the acceleration of gravity take the value g ~ 10m / s (squared)?

229. The body mass of 1kg rolling down slope in the first second of motion exceeds the time of 1m. What force accelerates a body if there is no friction?

230. What is the traction force needed a car of mass 1200kg uniformly accelerate from 0 to 20m / s for 10 seconds, assuming that 40% of the total pulling force is spent on friction and resistance?

231. Two bodies of equal mass m = 5kg suspended on pulleys. Mass of pulleys, ropes and dynamometer D is negligible, according to body mass. The rope is not stretched. What is the tension force F on the ropes that are suspended from the body and how much force F shows a dynamometer? g ~ 10m / s (squared)

232. The burden of 10kg weight should be raised to a height of 10m 10sekundi. What is the force needed to lift if the load evenly rising rapidly? g ~ 10m / s (squared)

292. Wagon mass 2000kg is moving up the initial speed of 20m / s and begins to slow uniform acceleration-2m / s (squared).
a) What is the braking?
b) How much time will stop the car and how much time will go to stop?

334. The body let fall from a height of 180m. For the time will go past 100m?
g ~ 10m / s (squared)

335. A person jumps from a bridge into the river, and 0.5 seconds later jump to person B, then 0.5 seconds later jumped to C. What will be the distance between a person after they last 3 seconds of jumping people and if the initial velocity of all persons was equal to zero?
g ~ 10m / s (squared)

336. The body of the free fall in the last two seconds of time to exceed 80m. With that amount of body ispišteno, how long and how much the fall will have the speed on impact into the ground? Ignore the resistance movement of the body. g ~ 10m / s (squared)

337. The body falls freely from a height of 80m. Divide the height into two parts that require equal time falling. g ~ 10m / s (squared)

338. The vertical pit point A (top of the pit) is 30m above the point B. From point A to drop a stone into the pit without initial velocity. From point B to drop a stone one second later without počenten speed. Both rock fall at the same time the bottom of the pit. What is the depth of the pit, if the acceleration of free fall you take an approximate value of g ~ 10m / s (squared)?

339. Stone dropped from a height of passes by the window 2.1 m high in a time interval of 0.3 s. How long stone falls to the lower portion of the window when ispupten? With that amount calculated from the upper window is a stone dropped? g ~ 10m / s (squared)

340. Grooved roof of the house every 0.2 seconds fall a drop of water. How will each be away the first three drops of a second after the first drops fall?

341. Paratrooper to earth with speed 6 m / s. With that amount expected to jump without a parachute to reach that speed? g ~ 10m / s (squared)

344. How much time passed a body that falls freely during the four seconds of falling?
g ~ 10m / s (squared)

345. A body falls freely from a height of 800m. At the same time begins to fall, and another body B with a height of 1000m. Imposing the initial velocity must start falling body B to the same time as a body hit the ground? g ~ 10m / s (squared)

346. In the last seconds of free falling body crosses the path of 20m. With which the height of the body released?

347. What is the time interval separating two water drops with the house groove, if after two seconds of the start of the second falling drops between them is 25 meters?

348. Feel free to drop some visnie body since the beginning of fall reaches the height of 1100m, and after another 10 seconds, reaching the height of 120m above the ground. With that amount of body started to fall?

349. If you let the body to fall freely what will the impact on the ground have a speed v. How many times should increase the height from which a body falls freely to the speed of impact on the ground was three times higher?

350. The body released to fall freely cross the path s1 during t. For a body double during the time before?

351. The body released to fall freely passed during the time t s. Four times more time to cross the body for a while?
hepcj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have pointed out before, this is not the place to get someone to do your physics homework for you. You would be better spending the time to read a chapter on mechanics in a physics textbook or even the section on forces in Splung.com.
Posting lists of questions is not just lazy, but many of the question do not make sense (c.f. tezno force, gibajući). If you have made an attempt and tried to understand then I would be more sympathetic.
Kiko07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but I stuck...I dont know anithing...I cant learn without tasks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Splung.com Physics Forum Forum Index -> Physics Help. Ask a Physics Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: