Splung.com Physics Forum Forum Index Splung.com Physics Forum
Discuss physics or ask questions. Part of the Splung.com physics web site.

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rel&Particle Physics - How Good Are You?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Splung.com Physics Forum Forum Index -> Physics Help. Ask a Physics Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splung

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Rel&Particle Physics - How Good Are You? Reply with quote

Hey there!

I'm glad to be part of this community.

I had some questions (relativity and particles, multi choice, linked) which have already been completed. Your job is to find errors in them (HINT: section 2 has most so its easier but not really sections 1&2 so that'll be challenging). If you find any, a brief justification how you figured it out to be wrong would be nice; that is, did you work it out or eliminate the options by any particular method? In your reply, you can post which question answers you believe are wrong. This will not disadvantage my purpose but instead allow an opportunity for the forum community to critique your response; positively or negatively!

It's a good quiz to test your knowledge and refresh your particle and relativity physics. You can start easy with section 1 (15 qs) and then move on to the more challenging sections 2 (15 qs) and 3 (15 qs). They quiz isn't designed to be very time consuming but if do find a few questions like them, I'd like to hear your opinion on them!

Links are:

For .docx version (2007 on wards, smaller size): https://app.box.com/s/j6uq7wqym7zmoegtq75h
For .doc version (if above does not work, larger size due to older format): https://app.box.com/s/pvfnq2d4tg1wpz4tll7r

NOTE: View files in 'Web Layout' mode instead of the normal 'Print Layout' mode.

Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Splung.com Physics Forum Forum Index -> Physics Help. Ask a Physics Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: